Managing your payroll can be a time consuming and challenging, but with the right help from our experienced team, we can help you navigate through the constantly changing environment.
As part of our payroll service we will handle all your
Maintain Employee Information
Compliance & Statutory Requirements
An overview of our payroll function
Setting up payroll systems
- Audit existing systems to ensure you are meeting government and taxation requirements.
- Establish tailor made systems to suit your business.
- Guide you in data collection.
- Develop a timeline that outlines when payslips, superannuation and employee related expenses will be paid.
- Payslips set up in line with government regulations
⦁ Provide new employees with a starter pack containing appropriate information
⦁ Set up files for taxation and superannuation purposes
⦁ Ongoing maintenance of employee information
⦁ Being available to staff to discuss any problems or queries they may have
⦁ Assistance in time sheet completion and reconciliation (as necessary)
⦁ Run payroll including all changes for period
⦁ Calculate leave balances
⦁ Draft payments for approval and set up ABA files for bank transfer
⦁ Issue payslips within 24 hours of payment.
⦁ Monthly standard reporting and reconciliation
⦁ Periodic PAYG (BAS/IAS) and Super reporting
⦁ Payroll tax lodgement and reporting
⦁ End of Year reconciliation, reporting and Payment Summaries
Get in touch
Talk to one of our experienced team about what solution is best for your business.